dansfingerboardinginc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dansfingerboardinginc

A great community for fingerboarders to share tips and tricks, videos, pics and many more.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like ranks?
Yes
My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Vote_lcap67%My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Vote_lcap33%My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
jathr
jathr

My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Empty
PostSubject: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 am

do you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/webboy247
sk8rat843

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:34 am

Kinda.
Back to top Go down
raschy_kid
raschy_kid

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:33 pm

Not really.
Back to top Go down
dan25
Admin/Boss
dan25

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 am

ok mate, let me know what u dont like about them, and ill consider changing them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dansboardinc.4umer.com
sk8rat843

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:18 am

It makes people spam more to get higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
raschy_kid
raschy_kid

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:14 pm

dan25 wrote:
ok mate, let me know what u dont like about them, and ill consider changing them Very Happy
I think there to, blah. You should make them sound more exciting or related to fingerboarding or skating like the TD forums.
Back to top Go down
dan25
Admin/Boss
dan25

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:11 am

Ok ill prob, change them to something more interesting ASAP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dansboardinc.4umer.com
element s
element s

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 am

Jahr for the poll you should make yes no kinda because yes no is to straight foward like i like em but could be better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?   My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My weekly poll....... Do you like the ranks?
Page 1 of 1